About Lynda Goudie Counselling
Hi, my name is Lynda and I have an MSc in Pluralistic Counselling as well as an MA Hons Degree in English, my passion for stories on the page have also become a passion for individuals who each have their own unique story. Animals are a passion of mine and being able to help those similarly affected by their loss feels important to me.
Counselling is 50 minutes of time for you, to be heard, supported and understood. Together we can explore problems from the past, anxieties for the future and how these issues are affecting the present. You may have a specific problem or dilemma that is all about now but whatever you bring, can be explored together in a non-judgemental, empathetic and kind way. I am pluralistically trained which means I can offer many different ways of working but ultimately you will choose what feels right to you. Counselling isn’t something that happens to you but is a journey we engage in together. There is only one expert in the room… YOU.
I can answer any questions you may have by phone, text, email or you can send me a message. My contact details can all be found here. Future sessions can take place via secure video platform, phone or face to face.
My qualifications & additional training include:
- MSc Counselling
- MA Honours English Literature
- Blue Cross Certified Pet Bereavement Counsellor
- CPD Certificate – Pluralism Navigating Change in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling – 80 hours
- Gender based violence Focus Group
- Working with depression – Transactional Analysis Workshop
- A Pluralistic Approach to Therapy – Mick Cooper
- Preparing to work with shame
- Exploring Beliefs, Values and Attitudes in Personal Development
- Supporting Young People to Break the Cycle of Self-Harm
Memberships and Insurance:
Professional Body Membership:
I hold public liability & indemnity insurance with Towergate Insurance
Security and data protection services provided by Home & Business Computers Support